about the company
The organization we are working with is a dominant player in the global market and has been operating in the region for more than 20 years. Due to their quick growth strategy, they are currently looking for a Project Manager (IT Business Partner) to join their team.
about the job
- You will act as the business relationship link between the Gateway business unit and the Enterprise IT, collaborating with stakeholders from cross-functional departments, technology teams, and external service providers.
- Interact effectively with key business stakeholders, possess strong analytic skills, a broad knowledge of technology solutions, and support the procurement process.
- Analyze relevant information and develop recommendations for decision making and work closely with the Project Management Office to manage project deliverables.
- ensure that the solutions delivered are compatible with enterprise standards and established guidelines.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology with at least 5 years of Business /Systems Analyst and IT Project Management experiences
- Experience in solution implementation
- PMP certification
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Annie Ho at annie.ho(@)randstad.com.sg (EA: 94C3609/ R1872517)