About my client
I am representing a global aviation services provider with more than 60 years of history, offering a diverse range of services including ground handling, cargo logistics, travel services, and flight catering.
With a strong global presence at airports, the company is known for its commitment to quality and efficiency in supporting the operations of airlines and enhancing the overall travel experience for passengers.
As part of its unwavering commitment to improve on their productivity and sustainability goals, they are looking for a Program Manager to be working closely with senior management to strategize and executive multiple projects initiatives
Reporting to the Director of Programs, your responsibilities will includes
- Develop and lead comprehensive project plans, considering the scope, timelines, and resource requirements and to evaluate areas for improvement by working closely with internal stakeholders
- Oversee the execution of projects related to ground handling, cargo operations, travel services, or other business areas within the organization and to ensure that budget is used in an efficient manner while maximizing productivity by working with cross functional teams such as finance
- Identify potential risks and challenges associated with assigned projects and to develop strategies to mitigate risks and ensure contingency plans are in place.
- Stay informed about relevant industry regulations and ensure that organizational operations comply with all applicable standards and requirements
- Generate regular reports for senior management and stakeholders, providing updates on project progress, key milestones, and any issues encountered.
- Design, plan, and execute CSR programs that contribute to the well-being of local communities, environmental conservation, and social impact initiatives.
- Stay abreast of evolving sustainability regulations and advocate for policies that align with organizational”s commitment to corporate social responsibility.
Skills and experience required
- Relevant professional qualifications, such as Project Management Professional (PMP), PRINCE2, Six Sigma, or equivalent.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to plan, execute, and monitor programs from conception to completion.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in program management, including running programs/ projects that are dedicated to sustainability and CSR initiatives.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, working with all levels of management
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)...