I am currently working with a company that is the official commercial and venture arm of the Cardano project, the world's largest blockchain project.
Location can be in either Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Japan) or Middle East (Dubai)
about job and requirement
- You will be responsible for translating email documents, project materials, and chat tool conversations between the group CEO and each group representative and project member (Japanese English), as well as interpreting at meetings and preparing meeting minutes (Japanese English). Because the team and counterparts can only speak and write in Japanese and English.
- You will also be responsible for preparing simple documents (Japanese and English), research, and drafting contracts in cooperation with legal counsel.
- You will also be expected to support the business projects that the Director is currently directly responsible for. Depending on experience, you may be asked to lead projects as a project manager.
- In addition, as a multinational company, you will be required to have an understanding of different cultures, an international perspective, and the ability to collaborate in order to facilitate communication
- Experience working in the Blockchain industry is preferred
- Experience mainly related to investments in startups
- Experience coordinating between development and business teams
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...