about the company
Our client is a leading steel manufacturer in Singapore. They are actively venturing into new technologies to improve the current steel products to streamline the construction processes. The company prioritises workplace safety and has a good track record. They are currently looking for a Project Manager.
about the job
- Report to Team-in-charge
- To execute the planned construction related activities
- To coordinate all construction material products purchased by the customers for building and construction projects
- To visit site to support the customer in use of products, collect information on site progress, casting cycles, change to plans
- To build customer relationship and provide customer service when needed
- To liaise with customers’ project team on promoting the digital ordering system
- To liaise with customers/Logistic on trailers collection arrangement
skills & experience required
- Diploma in Engineering Or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in construction field
- Familiar with construction drawings
- Familiar with construction sequences and processes
- Possess Class 3 driving licence and preferably have own transportation
If you are interested in the position , please use the 'apply' function.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R23111959