about the company
Our client is a lifestyle design solutions provider for residential and commercial projects. They’re now on a look out for a Project Manager/Director to join their dynamic team.
about the job
- Responsible for the overall management of projects including coordinating partners and supervising members of the project management team
- Oversees development of a monitoring and evaluation plan for the successive phases of the project to capture project performance and results
- Oversees the selection and training of project managers and managing performance to ensure efficient operation
- Provides strategic leadership and technical, operational, financial, and managerial leadership for successful implementation of project activities.
- Possess minimum 15 years of professional relevant experience
- Candidates with project management experience in the construction/design studio/building materials industries would be highly desirable
- Strong leadership and multicultural skills in a diverse environment
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly or send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...