about the company
Our client is a leading global industrial, process and specialty gases and chemicals company. This reputable provider of total gas solutions for various industries is now looking for a Project/Customer Engineer to join their dynamic team to support their expansion.
about the job
- Evaluate project to identify issues and opportunities to improve performance
- Provide technical support to customers when necessary
- Review supplier quotation and propose alternatives where necessary
- Follow up with the preventative maintenance and coordinate with contractors to carry on the preventative maintenance.
- Ensure the system installed as per standard and highlight non-standard items during preventative maintenance
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
- Participate as audit closure team to close out all the audit items for gas farm
- Attend the corrective maintenance/breakdown calls and coordinate with maintenance contractors to resolve the problem
- Preparing the design of bulk gas system and determining all the necessary costs for the execution project. Evaluate tender documents from customers and come out with high level design drawing and P&ID. Ensure the design of drawing and P&ID in line with customer requirement/specification.
- Involved in the design approval with customer, preparing HAZOP meeting with customer
- Prepare RFQ for small package installation and work closely with procurement to purchase all necessary equipment/material.
- Contractor management during project execution, ensures the project executes as per company SOP and compliant with internal and government safety guidelines.
- Diploma in Engineering, Science, or any other related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in gas and/or chemical, semiconductor, electronics industries preferred.
- Experience in Cryogenic gas services would be an added advantage
- Knowledge on the fundamentals of project management, front end engineering.
- Experience in customer facing roles will be highly advantageous
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...