about the company
Our client, one of the largest blockchain organisation globally. They are expanding globally and in the past 3 years their revenue has tripled YoY due to their innovative products and services. They are now looking for a Global Public Relations Manager.
about the job
Reporting to the Global Pulic Relations Director, your key responsibilities will include :
- Leading the Corporate Affairs, Public Relations & Communications function (internal and external)
- Responsible for all communications activities including but not limited to
digital and social media marketing, corporate branding, product launches, creative campaigns, media relations, and publicity events.
- Provide communications counsel to senior management.
- Partner both internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement strategic media engagement plans.
skills and experience required
- Ideally you are a Public Relations & Communications professional with 8+ years of relevant experience
- Proven track record in positively driving banking/fintech/cryptocurrency Public Relations & Communications
- Strong business ethics and values
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Rumi Mohd at 6510 6520
(EA: 94C3609/ R1550851)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.