about the company
Our client is an established Blockchain firm with a strong presence globally. For years now, this company have been providing a range of blockchain powered services/products to consumers all around the world, and has become one of the largest firms in the industry. Due to their steady expansion, they are looking for a high achieving Global Public Relations Manager to join them.
about the job
In this newly created role, you will be reporting to the Public Relations Lead and your responsibilities include:
- Create and manage the firm’s global media and communications strategy.
- Drive Public Relations activities including proactive media outreach, media interviews, announcements, award nominations, and securing speaking engagements for the company spokespeople.
- Proactively monitor and identify potential issues and develop issues management strategies.
skills and experience required
- At least 5 years of experience in a Public Relations agency or Corporate Public Relations
- Good to have - interest and general knowledge of the cryptocurrency/blockchain industry
- Strong organizational and communication abilities, along with a keen eye for detail
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Alexis Hui at 6510 3663 (EA: 94C3609 / R221076075).