about the company
My client is a leading marine fuel logistics company supplying and selling fuel for all types of vessels including offshore platforms. They were established in 2000 and are based in Singapore. They are among the top five bunker suppliers at the world's largest bunkering port in Singapore in terms of volume.
- To proceed with a full set of Procurement procedures inclusive of purchase requisitions, obtain quotes, purchase orders and delivery of goods according to the purchasing guidelines.
- Negotiate pricing and build a good working relationship with the suppliers.
- Oversee the food provision and freshwater supply to vessels.
- Expedite orders and monitor delivery status.
- Establish inventory control and stock take for all goods supplied and delivered.
- Communicate with the Superintendents and vessels for matters relating to requisitions.
- Work closely with the Shipping department and company launch PIC.
skills & experience required
You are welcome to apply if you meet the following requirements
- Diploma in Purchasing, or Supply Chain with equivalent qualifications.
- 3 years purchasing experience in Marine or similar industry.
- Good interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Work Location: CBD, Singapore
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...