a Series B fintech startup that provides digital payment solutions for thousands of SMBs and e-commerce startups to large enterprises and process millions of transactions monthly.
● Work with product owners, software engineers, customer support, and account management stakeholders to understand product requirements and user pain points to assemble a set of test cases
● Automate the testing of your product, differentiating between smoke, sanity, and regression tests
● Perform manual / automated exploratory testing on new and higher-risk items
● Manage and triage reported defects
● Assess customer support ticket data to identify opportunities for improvement in product quality and user happiness
● Continuously improve our testing infrastructure to ensure its reliability and scalability
● Champion best practices across the engineering org
skills and requirements
● Good level of understanding of the software development life cycle and lean/agile QA methodologies
● Hands-on experience in test automation and scripting using selenium (API automation experience is a huge plus!)
● Working knowledge of QA automation best practices using BDD frameworks such as Cucumber and Gherkin
● Good level of understanding of QA process, Test planning, Test case generation and Defect management(JIRA)
● A solid understanding of how REST APIs and the Browser DOM work, and the ability to debug errors using tools such as Postman and your favorite browser’s developer tools
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...