about the company
Our client is a molecular diagnostic biotechnology company with lab operations globally in Singapore, USA, China and Japan. They specialize in the manufacturing and provider of diagnostic tests and services and are now on a look out for a QA Executive to join their team during this exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Improvement / enhancements to existing processes
- Cross functional collaboration to ensure successful implementation / revision of processes
- Document control, drafting and review
- Assist in internal audits, conduct/facilitate 2nd and 3rd party audits
- Facilitate/assist in process validation
- Upkeep of PD, NC, CAPA
- Facilitation of customer feedback and complaints with respect to the quality of the product
- Facilitate and assist in design/technology transfer
- Monitoring of QMS processes to ensure compliance to standards
- Conduct training on general QMS processes.
- Monitor and control of artwork
- Verification of actions resulting from quality events
- Facilitate in risk management activities
- Monitoring of vigilance/post market surveillance activities
- Vendor evaluation/re-evaluation
- Infrastructure and working environment monitoring
- Degree/Diploma in a related Science or Engineering discipline
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of QA Experience would be preferred.
- Willing to work in the West (Boon Lay/Pioneer/Jurong)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172