about the company
My client is a leading reputable brand in the grocery/retail food industry. They now have exciting opportunities for a QA, Process Improvement and Planning Manager to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Responsible for managing all things related to (i) process set up & process improvement, (ii) quality assurance set up as well as (iii) Production Planning and Ordering Setup
- Oversee the production for 3 main areas: Food & Veg Production, Seafood Production, Meat Production
- Overseeing the BAU in handling the transition to the new facility, onboarding and training of new staff and assisting in developing and implementing new processes in coordination with the manager for process improvement.
- Work closely with CPU lead on transfer of existing production line to New CPU
- Facilitate workshops to drive projects related to improving quality and processes
- Prepare reports on compliance, quality metrics and improvement initiatives for management review.
- Lead the development and training of the QA department to better focus on processes control, documentation and audits.
- Oversee the management of Quality and Food Safety programs
- Develop SOP, GMP & GHP. Conduct training to CPU staff on food safety and best practices at work.
- Ensure process verification and validation conducted
- Establish / review HACCP plans for all existing and new products.
- Support and manage production planning to meet delivery schedules or other deliverables.
- Review daily Staff deployment for all production lines within the CPU.
- Review root causes for planning failure and implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Provide clarity with regards to Operation KPI, Continuous improvement work relating to Process, system, data etc, tracking financial targets
- Degree/diploma in preferably: Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Food Science or other relevant field with food industry experience.
- Proven experience in setting up best practices within a central kitchen or food production facility.
- Experience with setting up ISO certification in new facilities would be highly desirable
- Willing to work in the West
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...