about the company
Our client is a reputable leading machine tool manufacturer, including machines such as multitasking, 5-axis, turning and milling machines. With manufacturing sites globally as well as locally, this industry leader is looking for a Quality Supervisor to manage its quality team.
about the job
- Responsible to lead & supervise a new quality improvement team
- Investigate root cause of in-house claims as well as customer claims
- Provide preventive solutions for claims
- Improve and maintain production assembly & quality assurance section process check sheets documents
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck & propose actions for improvement
- Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience preferable
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Willing to work in the West (transport provided at designated MRT stations along West-North region)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...