I am currently working with a Temasek-backed company that does end-to-end IT services and consultation.
Salary budget open!
• Responsible for planning, deployment and managing the quality assurance and testing for the project.
• Create and manage the automated test framework such as preparing the test environment and maintaining functional testing scripts in accordance with the changing requirements.
• Leads a team of quality engineers through multi-disciplinary team planning and ecosystem integration to accelerate delivery and drive quality across the application lifecycle
• Ensure that the Application Software meets the requirements of performance and load tests (as part of the System Performance Tests), validate the output and expected outcomes and feedback on improvements required.
skills and requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Minimum 8 years' of experience in software development quality assurance.
• Conversant with test management across all test phases with experience in managing different types of test teams
• Experience in testing methodologies, principles and processes (functional, load, performance etc.) to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution
• Relevant hands-on experience with Agile Development approach and Agile methodologies on large-scale projects
• Experience working in both agile and traditional software development process.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...