About the Company
My client has become one of the leading bakery chains in Singapore and serves a variety of baked products and cakes which are made with the latest Japanese machinery, novel ideas, and a commitment to quality.
About the Job
- Assist to conduct hygiene training for the production personnel.
- Perform daily hygiene inspection to ensure stringent reinforcement of food hygiene safety in practice.
- Prepare and maintain relevant food safety records.
- Perform routine sampling and check the quality of incoming raw materials and end products.
- Ensure microbiological laboratories are carried out according to companies and government regulatory standards.
Skills & Experience required
- Diploma or Degree in Food Science/Technology or another related field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in related industries.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to alexie.tan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: R2196935 / Reg: R1325913