About the Company
My client has become one of the leading bakery chains in Singapore and serves a variety of baked products and cakes which are made with the latest Japanese machinery, novel ideas, and a commitment to quality.
About the Job
- Perform operations together with factory executives to improve product quality, manufacturing technology, productivity, etc.
- Oversees the progress of QA/QC organization.
- Regular occupational Safety and Health / Food Hygiene Committee Meeting, minutes preparation.
- Systematically proceed with the introduction of machinery and equipment to improve quality and productivity, repair of machinery, purchase of equipment, etc.
- Factory license renewal, negotiations with relevant authorities.
Skills & Experience required
- Higher Nitec / Diploma in Food science or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of production quality experience.
- Experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory will be a plus.
- Able to commit to rotating shifts, able to work weekends / Ph sometimes.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to alexie.tan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: R2196935 / Reg: R1325913