about the company
Our client is an internationally recognized A1 main contractor who is working on prestigious high-rise residential condominiums. Currently they are looking for a QA/QC Manager to be based at site. Officially 5.5 days work per week. Company pays 13 months fixed salary annually with performance bonuses.
about the job
- The position requires 90% present on site and 10% in headquarter office.
- Conduct surveillance inspections on site for Quality, Safety & Environmental issues.
- Act as Quality Control Inspector for Structural (Bored Piling / Excavation / Underground) Basement Works / Super-structure / Precast Components, etc), Architectural & M&E works.
- Prepare, ensure implementation and monitor Project Management System (Plans and Specific Procedures).
- Prepare and ensure implementation of Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) for Structural, Architectural & MEP Works.
- Develop the Concrete & Rebar Management Procedure, SDA and NCR/CAR Management Procedure.
- Review ITP/MS prepared & submitted by Sub-contractors and Site Engineers.
- Liaise with Independent Testing Authorities or Testing Laboratories with corresponding Consultants for all testing requirements.
- Manage Non-Conformance Reports / Corrective Action Request on non-compliance to the specified requirements, approved drawings, legal and other standards.
- Liaise and coordinate with Production Team for CONQUAS/QM preparations and inspections.
- Liaise with Concrete Suppliers and Structural Consultants on Concrete Quality requirements (Design Mix, Trial Mix and Raw Materials Testing).
- Monitor IMTE calibration management as per procedure.
- Prepare and submit Concrete Compressive Strength Test Results’ Statistical & Graphical Analysis to Structural Consultants.
- Conduct Internal and External Audits to Project Team (Design, Production, Contracts, Purchasing, Site Management) including major Sub-contractors/Suppliers.
- Conduct surveillance audits including training to sub-contractors with off-site works.
- Review Sub-contractor’s Management Plan submissions.
- Conduct QSE Trainings (Inspection & Testing Management, Rebar & Concrete Management, QVF Management, Safety & Health Control and Environmental Control) to sub-contractors, Engineers and Site Managers including preparation of training materials and presentations.
- Prepare Monthly Reports, Monthly Progress Reports, Client Reports and Project QSE Performance Indicators.
- Conduct routine assessment/evaluation of QSE Procedures and processes.
- Review and monitor statutory and regulatory changes affecting the site.
- Prepare and assess Sub-contractors, Designers and Suppliers as per Company QSE Performance Assessment procedure.
- Be involved in the review and selection of Sub-contractors, manage related Tender/Procurements.
- Ensure & monitor Document Control Management are as per Company/Project System Procedure as stated in the Project Design Plan.
- Monitor technical document submission status & maintain updates of registers.
- Prepare Handover Management Plan.
- To review and improve the Company process to ensure effectiveness and productivity.
- Ensure highest quality standard is effectively implemented on site.
- In charge of project final quality to Client satisfaction.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Building / Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years local experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control of building projects
- Familiar with BCA CONQUAS and has experience managing CONQUAS in at least one condominium project
- Familiar with NOVADE software
- Has knowledge of ISO certification
- Equipped with knowledge of local authorities’ rules and regulations
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV to wenyu.jiang (@) randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1332558)