about the company
Our client is a global leader specializing in luxury goods. They’re now looking for QC Inspectors to join their Operations team.
about the job
- To perform inspections of incoming items for Assembly in Singapore.
- To render support for random inspection, outgoing inspection of finished goods and sampling/unit checks or tests in event of quality alerts from brands.
- To coordinate on the inventory movements for incoming inspection lot and reject management.
- To operate test machines for specific test procedures.
- To manage BATs, retained samples and sample for validation.
- To prepare rejection report (photos & samples) if defects exceeded AQL and to release UD in SAP.
- Minimum GCE “A” or “O” Level or equivalent
- General proficiency of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word (SAP a plus)
- Preferably comes with minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position/ environment
- Willing to work in the West (transport provided at designated MRTs) on a hybrid basis
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...