about the company
Our client is a biotech company reputable for their immunotherapies with the aim to meet the needs in cancer treatment. With a world-leading combination of technology transfer and their in-house R&D, they are well positioned with global talents in the industry. They’re now looking for a dedicated QC Manager to join their team during this exciting time.
about the job
- Perform quality control tests for clinical materials (cell therapy products) according to GMP standards.
- Work with the Cell Manufacturing & Quality Assurance Team.
- Ensuring GMP compliance is maintained at all times.
- Be accountable for the highest level of execution of regulatory strategies, and standards of quality compliance.
- Degree in cell biology/biomedical sciences or in a similar medical technology related field.
- Possess experience in quality control tests of biologics or immune cell products
- Experience in regulatory filing with FDA/HSA is desired.
- Familiar with regular testing methods (i.e. sterility/mycoplasma/endotoxin detection, flow cytometry analysis; Cytokine measurement assays; qPCR assays etc.)
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly or send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...