about the company
Our client is a bespoke, collaborative perfumery house for the luxury-lifestyle generation. They are on a lookout for innovative talents with an entrepreneurial spirit to join their dynamic team to make the world of Personalized Perfumery accessible to all. If you’re an agile QC Manager, now is the best time to seize this opportunity!
about the job
Reporting into the Head of Operations, the QC Manager will be responsible for checking the quality of incoming/outgoing products for the company and the production procedures. These include:
- Perform quality control checks and outgoing materials/orders
- Perform regular and timely quality assessments on all incoming materials (e.g. scent concentrates, raw and packaging materials) from vendors – visual, feel and olfactory checks
- Reject all products that fail to meet quality expectations and ensure proper part segregation
- Read and develop blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and orders
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Process non-conformance report for products found to be out of specifications.
- Resolve quality-related issues with relevant teams in a timely manner
- Recommend improvements to the receiving, production and outbound process to ensure quality control.
- Diploma/degree in Engineering/Manufacturing/Supply Chain or equivalent
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in a similar QA/QC position with a pharmaceutical background
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques
- Certification in quality control techniques is preferred
- Familiar with root cause analysis
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001 or ISO 22716 will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172