- The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager will head the QA department to develop, implement, and maintain a system of quality and reliability testing for the company’s products.
- Oversee and manage department yearly budget, ensuring sufficient resources for all core and ad-hoc activities.
- Research and apply new technology in product quality assurance and testing,
- Work with project management to attend to customers' requirement and complaint, performing customer visit and discussion.
- Support new product development by providing expertise recommendation and professional advice.
- Provide advice on metallurgy properties of product to monitor process stability and to achieve consistent product quality from Poor Quality Material cases.
- Oversees overall laboratory activities to ensure safety and well beings of personnel. Research and lead alignment of production process so as to fulfil various quality management system (ISO9001 etc) and construction steel product certification.
- Ensure quality management system meets business and certification needs through setting up review mechanism for highlighting to management team on critical concerns.
- Coordinate with certification bodies on audit arrangement and subsequent off-site testing.
- Plan and devise process audit for production centers to seek out room for improvement as well as verification of past audit OFIs.
- Degree in Engineering
- 15 years’ experience in quality management, research & development or test lab related function
- Experience in steelmaking related industry would be advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R22105422
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.