About the Company
My client is the world's leading global logistics provider offering road, air, ocean freight, cargo transportation, supply chain management, and logistics services.
About the Job
- Management of the quality agenda of the etching technology platform and other selected production/warehouse processes.
- Provide product and process risk analysis (FMEA).
- Creates and manages product and process documentation (WI, SOP, etc).
- Support facility setting and optimizing Etching technology for other distribution centers based on best practices achieved.
Skills & Experience required
- Degree / Diploma in Electro-mechanical / Mechanical or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years in a computer manufacturing-related environment with line layout and optimization experience.
- Knowledge and skills with setting quality parameters of the production process including relevant documentation according to TWI(WI, JB, SOP<, etc).
- Knowledge of statistical methods for setting and evaluating qualitative parameters (statistical process control, statistical acceptance control including relevant software (Minitab, Statistica, etc).
- Risk Analysis (FMEA).
- Laser engraving or marking experience will be a plus.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to alexie.tan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: R2196935 / Reg: R1325913