about the company
Our client is a reputable global producer of medical imaging components, software, instruments and consumables for the diagnostics, life sciences, food and applied markets. This leading biotechnology company now has exciting opportunities for a Quality Engineer to join their dynamic team.
about the job
- Plan and coordinate product regulatory compliance tests according to local, national, and international standards, e.g. NRTL inspection from UL and TÜV Rheinland.
- Plan and lead internal audit, support cross-site audit.
- Support Notified Body QMS audit, maintain and update QMS procedure.
- Initiate and chair CAPA monthly meetings, maintain CAPA master-list, ensure CAPA progressing in a timely manner, and validate effectiveness accordingly.
- Coordinate tools/jigs calibration activities, maintain healthy working status of production measurement equipment.
- Support software validation process and maintain validation record master-list.
- Support internal quality procedure/WI training.
- Identify possible deviations to certification requirements occurring in production and follow up on actions to be taken including fault analysis and execution of engineering change.
- Support customer complaint handling and follow escalation procedures when necessary.
- Support customer survey on QMS and EHS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in a customer quality, process quality or engineering role, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Candidates with experience in regulatory compliance tests & supporting quality systems are highly preferred
- Knowledge of computer software like SAP, Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Willing to work in the West (company bus pick up available at designated MRT stations)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...