about the company
Our client is a leading total solutions provider for residential, commercial and industrial standby/emergency power, distributed power and recreational power etc.
about the job
- Develops and leads quality assurance function/team and QMS quality planning process
- Implements and maintains effective quality system processes in line with ISO9001.
- Ensures operational process operating and meeting process/ product requirement/ specification.
- Closely monitors the performance of key quality indicators (Quality objectives) and initiates, deploys and implements plans or measures to meet the goal set.
- Leads team to review, analyze daily process issues and drive respective departments for process improvement.
- Analyzes process weakness and/or quality performance data and works with the respective department on quality improvement plan.
- Ensures all documents (Quality management system, Control Plan, and inspection checklist) are updated regularly.
- Participates in quality improvement programs.
- Diploma/Degree in Quality/Manufacturing/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge in Autocad, SAP, ISO auditing and statistical tools e.g. minitab,
- Experience working in an ISO 9001:2000 Quality System.
- Strong working knowledge of MS office platforms software (Excel, Words, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in the use of mechanical inspection equipment including calipers, micrometer, torque tester and other mechanical equipment.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...