about the company
My client is an USA MNC specializing in the design and production of a wide range of high medical products.The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
about the job
- Responsible for detecting, investigating, leading and resolving complex supplier issues surrounding the build and installation of complex electro-mechanical capital equipment
- Identify and resolve technical issues for products/parts in MRB (Material Review Board) and FA (First Article)
- Create, maintain, and improve quality documentation or processes such as forms, WIs and procedures
- Work with suppliers and relevant Engineering department to resolve technical issues detected in inspection, production or RMA process
- Review and liase with supplier closely on the First Article report approval and physical part validation
- Maintain and control MRB and FA inventory levels weekly
skills & experience required
- Master / Degree in Engineering
- Min 9 years of incoming quality engineering experience with 4 years of management experience
- Experience with metrology and inspection technics will be a plus
- Experience in high mix low volume manufacturing environment
- Understand about processes in machining, casting, precision metal stamping and fabrication
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Six sigma green or black belt certified will be a plus
- Willing to work in north area of Singapore (Yishun / Woodlands / Marsiling)
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability , expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...