about the company
Our client is a global leader in the research, development and manufacturing of chemical intermediates. They offer innovative solutions to enhance the performance and quality of consumer and industrial goods within the plastics, rubber & adhesive industries, oilfield, fuels & lubricants and pharmaceutical industries. They’re now looking for a Quality Specialist to join the company during this exciting time.
about the manager
This role reports into the Manager, QA/IT Admin.
about the job
- Carry out conformance testing in the Quality Assurance Laboratory to prevent the delivery of non-conforming product to customers or non-conforming raw materials to storage locations.
- Perform scheduled routine & non-routine maintenance and calibration on all quality critical instruments
- Provide backup assistance to process laboratories regarding analytical issues, instrument problems, and non-routine analyses.
- Verify all quality critical instruments are fit for use by reviewing statistical control charts maintained by instrument users
- Perform all necessary functions to support the fulfillment of sample orders requested by potential customers
- Training will be provided
- Diploma/NITEC in chemical technology or equivalent
- Relevant work experience in the chemical process industry is preferred
- Working knowledge of the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and associated software is preferred
- Knowledge of software programs
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...