Our client is one of the leading urban and infrastructure consulting firms. They have a presence in across 40 countries including Asia, Australia, UK, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas. Currently they are looking for a Quantity Surveyor, Infrastructure to join their ever-growing company.
The candidate is responsible to perform contract and administration role for the assigned projects and tasks. The scope and area of responsibilities shall include the bellowing.
- Work with the project manager to deliver the pre-award deliverables including preparation of tender document, gap analysis of both the commercial and technical documents to identify and eliminate any discrepancies/shortfalls, pre-tender estimation, tender evaluation and recommendation for award;
- Post contract administration deliverables including timely payment valuation and certification, cashflow projection, dealing effectively with cost variances, administer change control processes, stringent assessment and implementation of the contract terms on claims, drafting and effective filing/tracking of contracts correspondence, final account, produce cost reports and presentation to clients;
- Value engineering and feasibility studies;
- Interface with the clients, contractors and all project stakeholders
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years working experience as a Consultant Quantity Surveyor.
- Experience in Oil & Gas and/or large civil and infrastructure project may be added advantage.
- Good technical competency in contract and cost management.
- Good knowledge in the principle and application of the various Forms of Conditions of Contracts.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to wenyu.jiang (@) randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1332558)...