6 months contract
Stunning office in Raffles Place
paying up to $3000 with benefits
about the company
A marketing digital technology client is looking for a Receptionist Office Administrator to create a great first impression to clients and visitors.
about the job
As the first face to greet at the counter, you will be creating the first impression and experience for visitors. As part of the admin team, you’ll help assist the Regional Workplace Manager to deliver high level client service, the responsibilities for you and your team include but is not limited to:
- Assist and coordination of Tenancy agreement renewal, Office insurance, Season carpark, Newspaper subscriptions, etc
- Liaise with building management on issues relating to office unit
- Participate in annual fire drill and disseminate safety management information (i.e. evacuation, assembly point)
- Receives visitors to the office and advises the relevant internal party of their arrival.
- Manage facilitate bookings of office meeting rooms and common facilities
- Receives incoming mail from postal service and courier companies and distribute
- Collects incoming mails delivered to office building central mailroom for common post, sort and distribute
- Manage office equipment with necessary or proper maintenance (i.e. printers, quarterly servicing for air-conditioner in server room)
- Vendors management and resourceful in problem solving and alternative solutions if core vendor is unable to fulfil requirement up to expectation
Skills and experience required
You should have Diploma in related discipline with at least 3 years of Office Management experience in similar capacity.
- Exhibit high level of professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications, library and records management
- Self-motivated, proactive, ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to perform under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Must be flexible and able to manage a constantly changing schedule and adapt to various working conditions.
- Positive attitude towards changes and process improvement.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
EA: 94C3609 / R111039...