12 months renewal contract
Located in CityHall
Paying up to $3000
about the company
A reputable Fintech client is looking for a Receptionist to create a great first impression to clients and visitors.about the jobAs the first face to greet at the counter, you will be creating the first impression and experience for visitors. As part of the admin team, you’ll help assist the Team Manager to deliver high level client service, Liaise with general and key administrative personnel with the following responsibility : Reception
- Responsible for reception management such as receiving calls, courier management, postal mails, ordering of business cards etc.
- Provide excellent and delightful service to employees and guests; assist with enquires and requests
- Anticipate needs, respond promptly, maintain positive customer service experience at all times
- Prompt and accurate data upload and update
- Assist HR and IT in New Hire On-Boarding process
- Maintain a professional and tidy office, responsible for smooth daily office operations
- Participate in newsletter publication with HR or related tasks
Office Support • Manage relationship with office vendors (e.g. cleaners, office boy, deliveries etc.)• Order and replenish office stationeries and pantry supplies • Responsible for staff badge set-up (e.g. badge printing and access card management) • Support events and festival celebrations execution
skills and experience required
You should have minimally least 2-3 year of relevant experience in a corporate environment. Prefer to have an Experience in Hospitality / Customer Service role. Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace.
Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
EA: 94C3609 / R111039