about the company
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of rapid light-curing materials and equipment, serving the medical device, electronic, aerospace, and industrial manufacturers worldwide. They’re on a look out for an Application Engineer to serve the SEA region and be a key player in the team.
what you will be here for
- Assist sales engineers and customers with adhesive and equipment selection, testing, evaluation and troubleshooting.
- Provide conference or on-site application recommendations.
- Provide trouble-shooting assistance to customers, sales engineers and sales partners to reach optimized application recommendation or root cause conclusion
- Complete technical projects & develop testing plans
- Assesses project requests for viability, cost, resource demand, and propose alternative approaches
- Deliver presentations to customers and coworkers.
- Provide technical service training for sales channel partners and customers.
- Enter information into the Customer Relationship Management database in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain expertise in Application Engineering laboratory equipment operation and test methods. Develops new test methods as required.
- Maintain expertise in assigned technical and market fields, inclusive of competitive technologies and products
- Regional travel to support sales team on key projects or key seminars, roadshows & exhibitions
what you will need
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in chemical or materials science engineering or science (preferably in chemistry)
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of technical experience supporting the electronics/semiconductor/automotive /electronics market segment.
- Experience in specialty materials or specialty chemicals is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Knowledge of UV Adhesives, UV Curing system & Adhesives dispensing system is a plus
- Capability of doing lab testing, technical seminars & conduct training to customers & distributors
- Willing to travel occasionally within the SEA region (i.e. up to 1 week a month)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...