about the company
Our Client is a Global MNC with strong footprints across the world and a leader within the sector they operates in. Despite the Covid situation, their business is doing better and with a positive outlook for 2021, they are looking for a strong Assistant Manager specializing in Accounts Receivable and credit management
about the job
Reporting to the AR manager, you will support in executing the AR and credit management function, meeting KPI in controlling AR and credit risk management. You will participate in streamlining AR reporting process and system projects, automating AR reports and improve collections. You will support with the KPI setting for the Global and regional, monitoring AR outstanding by the region and any key accounts, ensuring reporting requirements are in compliance, reviewing AR and managing write-offs in compliance with policy. Performing credit review and assessments on credit applications, risk analysis and recommendations for risk mitigation plans.
skills and experience required
- Degree in business/economics, finance or accounting
- Prior experience specialising in Accounts receivable or credit control management
- Excel (Pivot, vlookup, function formulas), Microsoft office skills
- Any BI tools or Cognos experience is highly desirable
- Be analytical & meticulous
- Good stakeholder management and possess good inter-personal and communication skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dylan Lim at 6510 1366.