Our client is an iconic and reputable firm within the C. Electronics industry. Their portfolio consists of world-renowned, award-winning brands and is consumed by millions worldwide. Our client prides themselves in consistently investing in their brand and growing a team of high-potential, committed and driven individuals to maintain their market-leading position in the market and they work via distribution channels in APAC.
Reporting to the Regional Senior BD Manager - APAC:
- Support business strategy for assigned region - specifically APAC markets
- Collaborate with distributors to plan sales forecast and budget (sell-in & sell-through), business negotiation with-in local context to maximize business opportunity
- Support and provide holistic solutions in developing the business together with the distributors
- Pro-actively identify and propose business opportunities where available.
- Review and understand product key USPs and features.
- Identify & develop key product training scope with Training Managers, product marketing, marketing teams to support the distributors in the APAC region.
What You Need
- At least a Diploma or Business Degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years of Sales/Marketing in Business Development experience, with a proven track record of growing and sustaining sales revenue coming from the FMCG sector.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, (Word/Excel/Powerpoint) is a must
- Be willing to travel up to 50% internationally - business expenses related to overseas travel is covered by the firm.
What We Offer
You will be part of an organisation that takes pride in its vision in continuous product innovation in the long term. Our client is looking for high-potential individuals who are passionate and committed to driving sustainable profit and share. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking for a step up and to make a direct positive impact to the growth of the organisation.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kathleen Ee from Randstad. (EA: 94C3609/ R1325492 )...