Our client is an iconic and reputable firm within the C. Electronics industry. Their portfolio consists of world-renowned, award-winning brands and is consumed by millions worldwide. Our client prides themselves in consistently investing in their brand and growing a team of high-potential, committed and driven individuals to maintain their market-leading position in the market and they work via distribution channels in APAC.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for :
Driving market analysis and global consumer insights with key objectives to communicate and influence internal stakeholders to make data-driven decisions in maximizing and growing the business.
- Assist in coming up with analysis plans and overseeing in-depth data analysis using advanced methodology
- Coordinate with global consumer insights and research team, maximizing internal resources for customer segmentation
- Work with external agencies to interpret the research material and content, and present actionable facts to each country team
- Assist in collating and evaluating activity ROI/market intelligence data relating to campaigns.
The successful applicant
- Minimum degree holder with min 3 years of experience in business analyst / market analyst role
- Proficient in Advanced Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Access and SPSS/SAS.
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time within the APAC region in a year.
- Knowledge in SQL, Power Query M (advanced ETL) and measures are good to have.
You will be part of an organisation that takes pride in its vision in continuous product innovation in the long term. Our client is looking for high-potential individuals who are passionate and committed to driving sustainable profit and share. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking for a step up and to make a direct positive impact to the growth of the organisation.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kathleen Ee from Randstad. (EA: 94C3609/ R1325492 )...