- Globally consumer electronics brand.
- Business development role to grow the brand regionally.
Regional Business Development Lead
about the company
Our client is a consumer electronics brand. With concrete plans for the future, its objective is to develop new business opportunities for the group locally. It is looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2024.
about the role:
- Align with the company's directives to support the business strategy in the assigned region.
- Liaise directly with the country's distributors on product sales.
- Distributor management.
- Collaborate with country partners to formulate sales forecasts and budgets, encompassing both sell-in and sell-through processes.
- Assist country partners in negotiating business deals within the local context to optimize opportunities in the company's best interest.
- Provide comprehensive support and holistic solutions for the development of market businesses, identifying and proposing proactive business opportunities.
- Measure and track country performance, focusing on sales growth and market penetration.
- Facilitate timely business reviews with country partners, ensuring adherence to company policies and guidelines.
- Collaborate effectively with the global product team, translating key product strategies into localized plans for the assigned regions.
- Work closely with the product and marketing teams on new product launches.
- Comprehend and review product unique selling propositions (USPs) and features.
- Identify and develop product training scopes in collaboration with the Training Manager for specific regions.
- Coordinate seamlessly with CRM/SCM to maintain high operational standards for sales logistics functions.
- Assist country partners in addressing product quality and warranty matters.
- Collaborate with the QC Manager on product compliance matters specific to the assigned regions.
skills and experience required
- At least 3 years of business development experience, with a proven track record in sales growth (preferably regionally).
- Diploma or Degree in a relevant field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609/ R23112482)...