Regional Business Development Manager / Leading FMCG Firm
about the company
Our client is a leading FMCG firm present in more than 15 countries across the APAC region. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2023.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Regional Business Development manager to join the dynamic team. You will be primarily responsible for developing sales plans to maximize the overall revenue performance and take charge of the P&L for the categories that fall under your purview. You will be reporting to the Country Head and you will be working closely with the distributors and
- Develop annual sales plan for the assigned market to maximize sales and revenue
- To generate sales, customer satisfaction, and long-lasting relationships, develop and manage key channel relationships
- Negotiate and establish new agreements with customers and distributors
- Develop key strategies, market-appropriate product pricing, and oversee compliance with pricing guidelines
- Drive critical business development projects, including those for establishing new revenue streams and putting concepts into practice.
- Aid in the formulation of a data-driven trade marketing strategy to meet specific corporate goals across all market segments.
- Devising trade marketing and promotional plans with the marketing team
- Providing category and shopper analytics in close collaboration with the various stakeholders to drive productivity
- Assisting your direct head in developing the annual and quarterly budgeting, which will include the revenue forecast and business planning
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- Minimum a Degree Holder with 3 years of experience in business development / key account management / marketing experience within the FMCG / consumer goods sector
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of e-commerce platform
- Being the connector amongst sales and marketing in order to achieve commercial effectiveness
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating abilities.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....