About the company
My client is one of the leading multinational Law firms with more than a century of rich history which has seen them expand to more than 14 countries globally. With its strong global presence and industry capabilities , they are expanding their business development team to be based in Singapore and overseeing its international projects within the APAC region.
This role would also provide you with an opportunity to develop your industry knowledge within the sustainability , energy space.
Successful applicant can expects an attractive remuneration package along with excellent employee”s benefits such as Flexible working arrangements, Gym-discounts, Dental and a high allocation of annual leaves
Intangible benefits would includes being given the opportunity to work with a high performing team that also plays emphasis on fostering a good working environment along with guidance and mentorship given
You would also gain regional and industry specialization for future career advancement
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Business Development for APAC
- To work closely with senior management to oversee and deliver the entire pitch process & materials within stipulated deadlines
- You will be task with the preparation of marketing materials including credential/capability statements , web-site content, sales materials
- Assisting in the delivery of legal directory, awards submissions and ensuring that key messaging are included within stipulated deadlines
- You will play a critical role in raising the profile of assigned practice through publications, thought leadership articles and organizing relevant industry events by working with relevant divisions
- Be involved and working closely with cross-functional teams to identify cross-selling opportunities, potential clients and building up pipeline and pricing & negotiation strategy
- Be involved in conducting high quality market research and understanding latest trends and developments within the relevant practice , competitors” analysis and using the results of such data to develop clients” pitches and proposals
- Be involved in reviewing and auditing systems and processes and identifying potential shortfalls and provide appropriate solutions to optimize efficiency and assisting management with budgment management in accordance with business plans.
- This role would require you to work closely and develop strong working relationships with colleagues across the region
Skills and experience required
- Relevant industry background either within the legal or professional service industry
- With proven experience in developing multiple pitches, proposals and credential statements with minimal supervision
- Strong presentations and communication skills with the ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders , including across regions.
- Ability to be organized and managing multiple projects simultaneously within stipulated deadlines and as when required
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)...