about the company
Our client is a market leading Banking & Financial Services MNC, currently recruiting for a Regional Compensation & Benefits Specialist (2 year contract) focusing on C&B projects and initiatives.
about the job
Reporting to the Regional C&B Director, you will drive and deliver C&B/ rewards initiatives and processes. You will develop C&B policies and guidelines, manage internal salary structure, performance management, promotion, salary and bonus review, workforce planning and budgeting, incentive plans. You will also advice on C&B matters, use market data and information for benchmarking, conduct analysis and initiate C&B projects to ensure C&B policies are aligned with business goals.
- Location: CBD
- This is a 1-2 years contract subjected to extension/ conversion depending on projects
- Attractive benefits
skills and experience required
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in total rewards, compensation and benefits
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (word, excel, ppt)
- Meticulous, analytical, proactive and consultative
- Rewards/ HR consultants looking to move in-house are welcomed to apply
If the above describes you, click ‘apply here’.
(EA: 94C3609 /R1987041)...