about the company
Our client is a market leading Banking MNC, currently recruiting for a Regional Compensation & Benefits Specialist.
about the job
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will drive and deliver C&B/ rewards initiatives and processes. You will develop C&B policies and guidelines, manage job grading and salary structure, performance management, promotion, salary and bonus review, workforce planning and budgeting, and developing attractive incentive plans. You will also advice on C&B matters to the stakeholders, use market data and information for benchmarking, conduct analysis and initiate C&B projects to ensure C&B policies are competitive and aligned with business goals.
- Location: CBD
- This is a permanent role with attractive variable bonus
- Basic up to 9k/month
skills and experience required
- Ideally 5 years of relevant experience in total rewards, compensation and benefits
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (word, excel, ppt)
- Meticulous, analytical, proactive and consultative
- Rewards or HR consultants looking to move in-house are welcomed to apply
- Regional C&B experience will be advantageous but not mandatory
If the above describes you, click ‘apply here’.
(EA: 94C3609 /R1987041)...