Regional Content Marketing / Creation Executive
about the company
Our client is a leading industrial automation firm with a highly-established reputation. With concrete plans for the future, their objective is to embrace automation to improve efficiency and productivity. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Marketing Director in Singapore, you will be working within a lean team of 3. You will be responsible for creating marketing content and strategies in meeting the business objectives.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Regional Content Marketing / Creation Executive to be part of the marketing team. You will be primarily responsible for executing marketing materials and being involved in tradeshows and exhibitions.
- Develop and write content to support all phases of the marketing campaigns but is not limited to producing content for digital ads, emails and e-newsletters, phone scripts, videos and marketing collaterals
- Execution of local and regional marketing campaigns
- Being involved in the execution of trade shows, conferences, photoshoots and exhibitions
- Coming up with content for internal and external newsletters
- Edit and proofread copy as and when needed
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
Skills and Experience required:
- Minimally 3 years of content creation and social media experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.