about the company
Our client is a well known Financial Services MNC looking for a Regional Employee Engagement & Culture Specialist (6 months contract) to join their dynamic HR team.
about the job
Reporting to the Head of People for Asia, you will be designing, managing and implementing the company’s people capabilities to support their strategic goals. You will work closely with your main stakeholders, whom would be within Group HR and C-suite executives, along with employee networks, to ensure strategic alignment of business outcomes and advocate people capabilities. You will gather feedback and buy-in from stakeholders to deliver the initiatives, providing insights and reporting, regarding talent, culture and engagement.
skills and experience required
- Degree in HR/ Business/ relevant specialisation
- Experience in designing employee engagement programmes an culture initiatives
- Experience in business partnering and internal communications, project and budget management
- Strong communication, stakeholder management, and influential skills
- Working experience in Financial Services/ Analytics related industry will be advantageous but not a requirement
- This is 6 months contract role with the possibility of extension or renewal depending on business needs
- Completion bonus (based on performance) + benefits
- Immediate/ short-notice candidates preferred
- Salary will commensurate with experience
To apply, please click on the relevant link.
(EA: 94C3609 /R1987041)