About the company
Our client is a well established global general insurance company.
About the job
- Overseeing the finance function for Asia Pacific and managing a team of accountants
- Liaising with external stakeholders such as regulators, tax authorities, and auditors
- Supporting the regional business and financial operations including tax and accounting requirements
- Responsible for financial and tax accounting and reporting, management reporting and analysis, and staff management
Skills and experience required
- Degree in Accounting with a professional designation/certification (CPA or CA)
- At least 8 years of experience in finance and/or audit roles, with at least some experience in a leadership function
- In order to succeed, the individual should be technically competent in the insurance industry, possesses the ability to work well in a team, and have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1435181 )