Regional Head of Brand Marketing / FMCG Brand
about the company
Our organisation is a global MNC and a leader of industry within the FMCG space. With decades of constant innovation, growth and expansion, they have become a global brand with a presence in over 100 countries today. Internationally recognised as an organization with over 100 brands in the consumer industry, they pride themselves in delivering the highest quality of products whilst remaining dedicated to sustainability.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be sitting within the Brand Marketing team. You will be managing a team of 3 to 4 Brand Marketers.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a highly motivated and experienced Head of Marketing to join the dynamic brand marketing team! You will be primarily responsible for driving growth for the assigned brands across the SEA region. You will lead go-to market strategies for new products and brand campaigns.
- Manage 3 to 4 Marketers within the brand marketing team
- Collaborating with the media agency to create effective brand-specific media strategies
- Taking charge of the brand planning process to identify key brands
- Efficiently allocate resources and manage the marketing budget for the SEA region
- Develop brand activation and launch tactics for the existing and emerging brands
- Analyse weekly and monthly outcomes, following up and taking measures according to the organization needs to drive the individual channels performance
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 10 years of regional marketing experience within the FMCG sector
- Prior people management and media campaign exposure is mandatory
- You should have a proven ability to successfully influence colleagues/stakeholders at all levels
- You should be organized and meticulous, with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....