about the company
Our client is a global life science company operating in over 100 countries. They are looking for a Regional HR Business Partner to be based in Singapore and supporting the full spectrum of HR for its APAC operations.
about the job
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager based in Singapore and working closely with the business stakeholders across the region, you will:
- Manage key stakeholders across various business units to drive HR strategies
- Drive and support the full spectrum of HR including talent acquisition, employee engagement, HR operations, performance management, salary review, budget and workforce planning, compensation and benefits
- Work with external vendors to support payroll and commission computations
- Drive, implement and improve regional HR policies and programmes in alignment to business objectives
- Support other HR initiatives and regional projects
skills and experience required
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ of HR experience, with knowledge in payroll, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, business partnering
- Proficient in Microsoft office and excel functions such as pivot table and vlookup
- Good experience with HRIS such as Workday
- Strong communication skills and relationship management
- Solid knowledge of local labor legislation and practices of Singapore and preferably other SEA countries
- Independent and self-motivated
- Collaborative and a team player
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Irene Soh at +65 9655 1743.
(EA: 94C3609 / R21100131)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.