about the company
Our client is a leading global life science company operating in close to 200 countries and across multiple business areas. They are looking for a HR Manager to support its Southeast Asia operations.
about the job
Reporting to the HR Director and supported by a Senior HR Executive, this role will work closely with the business stakeholders across the region, you will:
- Partner with key stakeholders across various business units to drive HR strategies
- Drive and support the full spectrum of HR including talent acquisition, employee engagement, performance management, salary review, budget and workforce planning, compensation and benefits
- Oversee the payroll and HR operations
- Drive, implement and improve HR policies and programmes in alignment to business objectives and local legislation
- Support other HR initiatives and regional projects
skills and experience required
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years’ of HR experience, with knowledge in payroll, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, business partnering
- Prior experience working with both white and blue collared employees
- Strong communication skills and relationship management
- Good experience with HRIS such as Workday and SAP
- Solid knowledge of local labor legislation and practices of Singapore
- Independent and self-motivated
- Collaborative and a team player
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Irene Soh at +65 9655 1743.
(EA: 94C3609 / R21100131)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.