About the company
Our client is a market leading FMCG MNC with operations across the globe. They are currently recruiting for a Korean-speaking APAC HR Operations Specialist to join the APAC HRSS Team. Candidates who are proficient in Korean language and keen to grow and learn with the team are welcomed to apply.
About the job
Working in a APAC HR Ops Team, this role will require you to liaise with APAC offices including Korean counterparts in South Korea to process day to day employee life cycle activities. This includes working closely with the internal HR team members to manage the HR activities and queries, along with employee movements. You will communicate with the employees on the process and ensure documents are consolidated in a timely manner. You will also manage employee data, and participate in exciting regional/ global HR projects and initiatives.
As this role requires communicating with mainly Korean counterparts who only communicate in Korean, it is a requirement to be proficient in reading/writing/speaking Korean language.
- 9 to 12 months contract + completion bonus
- Opportunity to work in a global company with great organisational culture and gain regional work experience
- Location: Central-West
Skills & experience required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders
- Positive learning attitude, HR experience is advantageous but not a requirement
- Detail-oriented, adaptable, fast paced
To apply online, please use the ‘apply’ function. (EA: 94C3609 /R1877698)