- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Autonomy to may key decisions for Infrastructure
- Opportunities for regional exposure
- Stable organization
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company within their industry and has a strong global presence. With rapid expansion plans, they are currently looking for a Regional Infrastructure Specialist, APAC to manage the IT infrastructure roadmap.
About the job
Your responsibility involves:
- Responsible for managing the IT infrastructure roadmap which includes operations, implementation and optimizing operations across APAC region to align with the organization’s business objectives.
- Provide consultation and solutions for IT infrastructure
- Responsible for conducting the cost benefit analysis for any related IT projects
- Managing the IT documentation
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 to 8 years experience in managing enterprise level infrastructure projects regionally (network, systems) and at least 3 to 5 years of managerial experience as you will be required to build a team. Experience in Azure would be highly desirable.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an end user environment with opportunities to grow with the company and have exposure regionally.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ or 6510 6320. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.