- Regional Role
- Opportunity to work with the latest analytical and technological tools to front group wide IT Audits
About the Client
Our client is a Global Manufacturing MNC with a well established presence of more than 50 years with more than 10,000 employees Globally. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a regional IT Audit Manager to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Regional IT Audit Manager, your responsibilities involve:
- Conducting IT audits at Group level while establishing best practices in governance, IT controls and risk management processes.
- Assessing IT controls for enterprise systems while identifying gaps for mitigation and enhancements.
- Assessing IT risks across IT governance, Operations, Security and application controls.
- Providing ongoing review and maintenance of SAP GRC ruleset and database for best practices, this includes mitigating SoD conflicts.
- Facilitating the use of data analytic tools towards the approach of conducting IT Audits.
Skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 5 years of IT audit experience with a good exposure in the use of data analytical tools to facilitate IT audits. You should also have a good understanding of managing / usage of enterprise tools such as SAP / GRC to manage IT Audits.
Any professional certifications in IT Audits are advantageous to have.
Whats on offer
This is an exciting opportunity to Join a Global MNC as their Regional IT Audit Manager. You will get the opportunity to hold a regional role while fronting group wide IT audits with the use of the latest analytical and technological tools.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.