- Opportunity to join a Global Multinational Organization with long term stability
- Regional Role with leadership responsibilities
About the Client
Our Client is a Global MNC with a well established presence of more than 20 years with more than
1000 employees. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Regional IT Manager (POS/Retail Systems) to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Regional IT Manager (POS/Retail Systems), your job responsibilities involve:
- Taking ownership of Retail Solutions across APAC, this includes leading the architecture of end to end customer facing / retail applications while managing a team of vendors.
- Collaborating with regional and global teams and vendors to support Retail Applications and drive integration of POS with online and digital channels.
- Providing solution design while managing a team to deliver POS and CRM regional projects
- Managing vendors on the end to end Project design, delivery and implementations.
- Providing leadership to team members, this includes providing career development guidance and appraisals.
- Contributing to the organization's technology roadmap to prepare for future changes within the technology landscape.
Skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 8 years of working experience in an IT Manager or Systems Analyst role with good hands on experience having worked with POS, CRM and retail systems.
You should have a good understanding and working experience with Microsoft SQL Server so as to have a good understanding on the integration of applications with database / data management.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global MNC as their Regional IT Manager. You will get the opportunity to lead a team while driving new projects and initiatives to blend technology and business integration across APAC.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)