- Regional Decision Making / Designing of Information Security roadmap
- Attractive Salary Package
about the company
Our Client is a market leader with a presence of more than 20 years within their area of specialization. They are now looking for a new Regional Information Security Manager to be a part of their team.
about the job
As a Regional Information Security Manager, your responsibility involves:
- Establishing approaches to information security across all Company Group operations
- Developing and enhancing the information security management framework, this includes disaster recovery plans
- Obtaining executive support while formulating information security goals and establishment of policies, standards and procedures in line with organization's objectives
- Ensuring that the information security management framework is successfully deployed across the Group
- Partnering with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns while ensuring that effective information security processes are in place which are being adhered to
skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, You should have at least 6 years of working experience in a Governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC), Information Security Role. You should also have a good experience of working with security systems across ICT setups.
Any exposure in a regional capacity is advantageous to have.
Whats on offer
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a commercial end user client with strategic responsibilities across Information Security. You will be empowered with key decision making authority across the region while being exposed to key business stakeholders.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.