Regional Marketing Communications Manager
about the company
Our client is a leader in building materials and housing manufacturing. Having been in operations for decades and with a presence in multiple verticals like design, kitchen and bathroom solutions, and more, the organization is looking to grow the product sales performance.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Regional Marketing Communications Manager to join the team! You will be responsible for the conceptualization and the execution of the brand marketing/communication plans for the brand.
- Implement strategies that includes corporate, consumer, and internal communications.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with the relevant teams or stakeholders and on the branding execution
- Create and manage collaterals or contents to drive corporate/ product branding and thought leadership.
- Supports implementing Public Relations strategy and activities to drive quality press coverage through media engagement in alignment with communications objectives
- Track the performance of marketing strategies implemented and formulate timely improvements/strategies to improve awareness, visibility, and sales for the organization.
- Lead in marcom support - writing and editing for all communication strategies and plans
- Produce well-written and appealing contents for B2C and B2B marketing purposes.
- Manage the use and distribution of online and offline marketing materials.
- Manage the marketing calendar with external service providers and internal stakeholders for Marketing activities and major events.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have minimally 8 years of brand or marketing communications experience
- Travelling to APAC countries is required
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.